Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

I hope we don’t see doucoure deeper, he’s very poor in that position imo. Him cheaply giving the ball away on our own box could be a disaster and he’s not great and spotting danger

Doucoure needs to be benched or sold if that's even a plan.

Gomes actually does need to be replaced as he played a fair bit from December onwards last season so can't get away with just sticking a kid from the youth team on the bench as his replacement.

Wonder is it also dependent on Onana? Might drop Doucoure back into a more defensive role and play Ndiaye behind the striker. Deffo think he looks like the type of player we’ve missed in terms of beating a man.
I can’t see Doucore as a holding mid but I can see him more as a box to box with Ndiaye playing more advanced. The question is, does either replace Garner or Gana and I think the answer is no. I reckon Dyche will experiment and see which one of those combinations works best.

Just the 2 if we have any sense.

9 and 10.

From what ive read.

But who knows, he could be able to play nowhere or everywhere.
I've read , " number 10 " . " behind the striker " " false 9" , " striker " . " on the left if needed" .

Think it's more hope. Boy does this lad need to hit the ground running, huge expectations.

I've read , " number 10 " . " behind the striker " " false 9" , " striker " . " on the left if needed" .

Think it's more hope. Boy does this lad need to hit the ground running, huge expectations.
Accept that he'll be rubbish, and that he'll be off to France, or Spain on loan in January. It just makes things easier.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.