Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.

So he's the long term replacement for Doucoure. Also a good alternative for Doucoure, while we own both. Maybe both start around half the games, dependent on form and injuries.
I like the idea of the subs for players being a different style sometimes. Mainly so the opposition has to have more than one game plan.
This honestly feels like something we have been lacking for ages. Pretty much one starter for every position and the subs are just lesser versions at best.
Danjuma was meant to be that guy I guess but never worked out. We desperately need squad depth and variation.

So he's the long term replacement for Doucoure. Also a good alternative for Doucoure, while we own both. Maybe both start around half the games, dependent on form and injuries.
I like the idea of the subs for players being a different style sometimes. Mainly so the opposition has to have more than one game plan.
Wonder is it also dependent on Onana? Might drop Doucoure back into a more defensive role and play Ndiaye behind the striker. Deffo think he looks like the type of player we’ve missed in terms of beating a man.

Oh for the days when the first team just wore 1 to 11…but I guess it’s more squad orientated now
This was the moment it all went mad.

EB2FtZyX4AM1WYR.jpg

Wonder is it also dependent on Onana? Might drop Doucoure back into a more defensive role and play Ndiaye behind the striker. Deffo think he looks like the type of player we’ve missed in terms of beating a man.
Not a bad shout actually, with Tim the Kid from Villa growing into the same postition perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back