Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still doesnt do that badly.
View attachment 263376

He would be between Silva and Kudus.
While a list of those transfermarkt determined played AM at SOME point, that list just includes mostly players who play further behind Doucoure. The reality is hes not even in the top 50 in goals and assists with where he played. Make of that what you will, most take it to mean he is a prime spot to upgrade.

While a list of those transfermarkt determined played AM at SOME point, that list just includes mostly players who play further behind Doucoure. The reality is hes not even in the top 50 in goals and assists with where he played. Make of that what you will, most take it to mean he is a prime spot to upgrade.
I want him replaced.

So has Young Ross to be fair (as good as Lampard and Gerrard at 23). Made his debut for us in 2011.
Yeah, i think it is because Barkley spent so much time at Chelsea and Villa not getting played, either that or my dementia is ramping up. Notch! :)

Hopefully will hit the ground running, but we really haven't made the best choice in recent signings in the forward positions.
Willing to give him a chance , but needs to start well.

Hopefully will hit the ground running, but we really haven't made the best choice in recent signings in the forward positions.
Luckily we got him in early and seems ready to go. Should be seeing a lot of images of him & Iroegbunam at FF today.

Gone are the days our expectations are high so he's at least starting from atrocious.
The only way is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back