Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think about it every single day.

I dont generally pine for players we sell, but Richy, he was kinda special and he needs us right now.

Sadly the dream involves me and Magot Robbie watching games in bed together, thats how realistic I consider it.
Awwwwww, my self esteem is so low, that in my pervy dreams about Margot, she will leave me to go and shack up with you :(

Having players like him is a massive reason we don’t score enough and have so little possession.

How many other teams in the league would have him as a first choice player? Never mind one of their “ big” players

This.
Everton really need to slowly move away from players who cant even weight a basic pass of the ball. Its a big impact over a full season. Bagging one at the end to keep us up is really missing the point.

This.
Everton really need to slowly move away from players who cant even weight a basic pass of the ball. Its a big impact over a full season. Bagging one at the end to keep us up is really missing the point.

It’s having players that can’t do the basics well that caused us to need him to score that goal.

He was the one that came up with the solution to a problem that should never have existed

He looks like an exciting player but I’m not sure he solves the problem that we don’t have anyone in the squad that can lift their head up and use their brain for 5 seconds.

Unless we intend on going full on counter attacking and play a front 3, in which case we need another 2 similar forwards

Decuore is an absolute donkey.
Looks like a solid player to me, when ranked against his peers.

IMG_6506.webp

Said the other day I’m expecting the worst but hoping for the best with this signing, but I’m being to think maybe we’re due a break for once and he going to be electric.
Probably a touch of Ev Stockholm syndrome on my part

That might be meaningful of Doucoure played midfield and the only meaningful contribution a midfielder makes is goalscoring.

Yeah that list is for mostly holding players or deep lying players.

Doucoure has been playing off the striker, so needs to be compared to players playing off the striker.

And that is exactly why stats dont tell the full story goat.

Expected better from you

Yup. Looking lower down that list, there's Nkunku sitting there. No man on Earth could convince me Doucs is a better player than him. The former was just injury ridden and couldn't prove his worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back