Illegal Approach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Gosling may go to palace for a million from Newcastle another BK & DM balls up as we let him go free out of contract a recurring theme - BK is becoming a bigger liability everyday his interviews on EFC would fetch a tear to a glass eye!

I see Gosling may go to palace for a million from Newcastle another BK & DM balls up as we let him go free out of contract a recurring theme - BK is becoming a bigger liability everyday his interviews on EFC would fetch a tear to a glass eye!

Wasn't that more him and his agent reneging on an agreed deal to be signed once players returned from holiday?

Kenwright was willing to give the lad a contract. We did not "let him go free". I blame Gosling and his agent for that. Newcastle did not really do anything illegal - they were morally wrong by not contacting us first though.

How much did they lose on his wages during that time, mostly for him sitting on the bench or treatment table?

Friend of mine was asking me about him yesterday.
I can't even remember what position he played.
Right something?
Did we really think Ryan Gosling was promising or were we just blue-tinted by that goal?

Friend of mine was asking me about him yesterday.
I can't even remember what position he played.
Right something?
Did we really think Ryan Gosling was promising or were we just blue-tinted by that goal?

He had a knack of getting in good scoring positions.

I always liked him and I think time hasnt been kind on him. He got injured by Moyes refusing to take him off in a game, I dont know if we had used all three subs by that point in the game but it seemed to destroy him.

Quite looking forward to us being Everton F.C. again rather than David Moyes F.C., to be quite honest.

Quite looking forward to us being Everton F.C. again rather than David Moyes F.C., to be quite honest.

This.

I acknowledge that Moyes did well for us but especially this last season it kind of became all about him. Referring to Everton as "they" kind of summed it up for me.

He had a knack of getting in good scoring positions.

I always liked him and I think time hasnt been kind on him. He got injured by Moyes refusing to take him off in a game, I dont know if we had used all three subs by that point in the game but it seemed to destroy him.

No not true.
He did his ACL barging into Wolves' keeper (Henessey i think it was) in like the 2nd last game of the season...
That's how I remember it at least

No not true.
He did his ACL barging into Wolves' keeper (Henessey i think it was) in like the 2nd last game of the season...
That's how I remember it at least

He was begging to come off, he knew it was a baddun, and Moyes made him play on, almost undoubtedly exacerbating the injury greatly.

He was begging to come off, he knew it was a baddun, and Moyes made him play on, almost undoubtedly exacerbating the injury greatly.

I remember watching him limping around and getting annoyed he wasn't coming off. At the time I assumed it was just him trying to impress Moyes by playing through the pain barrier (which i still had a go at moyes for as he fostered that attitude), didnt realise he was asking to come off

Please Sir Alex don't take our best players.
No you stupid ginger pri-ck I'm taking you, then I you can take your best players, but keep it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back