Indian curries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your lies make baby Jesus cry.
Sorry to disappoint you mate going for my breakfast now on beach in Mexico you go along back to your PS3 in bedroom and ask your mum if it's dinner time yet
Maybe one of the mods can confirm my location for any doubters such as yourself Mormon oh sorry mooning moonin

Sorry to disappoint you mate going for my breakfast now on beach in Mexico you go along back to your PS3 in bedroom and ask your mum if it's dinner time yet
Maybe one of the mods can confirm my location for any doubters such as yourself Mormon oh sorry mooning moonin

Wow, you want the Mods to back up your lies now.

Make sure the waiter doesn't stick his finger into your breakfast.

Why would you boast about breakfast on the beach in Mexico man?

Why are you joking about Mormons?

No religious intolerance please

I'm not a massive fan of ordering a curry for a meal, but I love the vegatable curry you can get as a side order that you can have with a tandoori mixed grill. And you can dunk your naan bread in it.
Num num num.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back