Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my problem, I don't know what my gut instinct is telling me!
I understand.what works for me is to put it from my mind and go to bed.upon waking in the morning i usually have a clear idea what to do.hope that works for you but as it read it it does sound a cak idea.

I was speculatively looking cause the salary where I am now isn't great. It's a great job though, I work within a product I love and get to travel alot. For example, last week I was at an event at Abbey Road Studios (bucket list type [Poor language removed]).

I got the job when I didn't have a chance, and to put it in perspective they are offering 6k more a year (that's without touching the bonus scheme).
Sometimes change is good. But it sounds like you enjoy the job, and the money may be now no longer a factor with your potential raise.

That said, if they already know you want(ed) out, if it comes down to it and they need to lay people off, you'll be top of the list.

I understand.what works for me is to put it from my mind and go to bed.upon waking in the morning i usually have a clear idea what to do.hope that works for you but as it read it it does sound a cak idea.

Thanks mate, I just don't want to 'miss the boat' on an opportunity that could give me great career progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back