Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Ipswich Town 0-2 Everton - Saturday 19th October - 15:00

Your Everton MOTM vs Ipswich

• Jordan Pickford

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Michael Keane

• James Tarkowski

• Ashley Young

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Jack Harrison

• Dwight McNeil

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Orel Mangala '82

Results are only viewable after voting.
What has happened to us? You'd take a point against Ipswich? Ipswich! Who are we going to get three points from, out of curiosity?

I personally think Southampton with their style is the more winnable of the two aways. Also won at West Ham last year. Do need to win one of the next three aways given it's then the two Manchester clubs and Arsenal before the year is out.

It's not a disaster taking a point if team then goes on to beat Fulham and Southampton. Big problems ahead if none of those three games are won as then I reckon Dyche is on verge of the sack.

Look out for our left back Davis… you’ll need a good right back against him and Jack Clarke. And also Hutchinson at number 10, picked up from
K5WyZdQ3fvF4.gif

Every game is a 6 pointer when you have Dyche in charge because he loses a lot more games than he wins.
10th down all lost more games than they won. 9th had the same amount. We lost 3 more than we won.

As for the crying about injuries from everyone, 5 teams have more injuries than us, 3 have the same amount. We have 6 injuries, Broja turned up crocked, Patterson has been crocked for years. So 4 injuries. DYCHEEEEEE!!!!!!

Sorry it doesn't fit everyones boo-genda

I fancy us to win this one.

Might even pick Everton in last man standing. There’s some hard fixtures this weekend.

What pubs we got for tomorrow’s game?
The Station Hotel is the main away pub for visiting supporters, opposition the station (funny that) no home fans allowed. Large, and large beer garden - although may be drizzle before match. Most Town pubs are friendly - i’d avoid Curve bar and Black Horse. The marina area is quite good - Isaac’s down by the water.

10th down all lost more games than they won. 9th had the same amount. We lost 3 more than we won.

As for the crying about injuries from everyone, 5 teams have more injuries than us, 3 have the same amount. We have 6 injuries, Broja turned up crocked, Patterson has been crocked for years. So 4 injuries. DYCHEEEEEE!!!!!!

Sorry it doesn't fit everyones boo-genda
He has an absolutely abysmal career record no matter how much you try and beautify it and like i said, he loses a lot more than he wins as shown below.

Dychestats.webp

He has an absolutely abysmal career record no matter how much you try and beautify it and like i said, he loses a lot more than he wins as shown below.

View attachment 277985

what grates at me the most all home teams should and do try make the home games hard as possible for opposition

we used to always have this mostly

this feller thinks it’s ok to try n get a draw

if we don’t win tomorrow he really is at trap door i hope

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back