Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Ipswich Town 0-2 Everton - Saturday 19th October - 15:00

Your Everton MOTM vs Ipswich

• Jordan Pickford

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Michael Keane

• James Tarkowski

• Ashley Young

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Jack Harrison

• Dwight McNeil

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Orel Mangala '82

Results are only viewable after voting.
Juts looking at the scores for the last four meetings made me think, is there any team in the top four divisions that isn't a bogey team for us???

….impressed with Ipswich last time I watched them at home, I’d be content with a point.

I wouldn't. We need to be winning these games considering our fixtures in December. I think it's going to be tough to get the 3 points because I agree that Ipswich have been more impressive than you would perhaps expect but it's one of the 10 or so games we have each season where we should really be banking 3 points.

….impressed with Ipswich last time I watched them at home, I’d be content with a point.
I'm impressed with them also mate and I think they'll give someone a hiding when they click and I hope that's not today.
I'm not content to go out and target a point I think we're building in confidence and should be able to put on a performance and get the points.
But hey depends on which Everton turn up.

They have had a hard enough start and have made a good start to the season. They are probably the team that were a bit of a surprise getting promoted and that usually means they are the least prepared team for the step up to the PL. They won`t be afraid of us and should come out all guns firing. I hope that we can get going in this similar to when we seemed to click last season when we beat Brentford away.

It's unfortunate that a draw would be considered a positive result against a newly promoted team, but that's the reality of our current situation. Without Branthwaite we concede for fun, Ipswich haven't been struggling to score either, i'm a bit worried about today

First meeting with them since 2002 when they won 2-1 at Goodison a month before Walter Smith was sacked

Last time we beat them was 1-0 in the FA Cup in 1999, we went on to reach the quarters that season

Last time we beat them in the league was the penultimate game of 94/95 when Paul Rideout scored the only goal at Portman Road

Last Goodison league win against them was the same season, a 4-1 win on New Years Eve 1994

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back