"Is David Moyes Really As Good As People Make Out?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we normally play???

Sometimes we get the rub of the green or one or two players carry us but I'd say thats how we play a lot of the time

We can normally string a couple of passes together. We normally use baines to greater effect. We normally use tim cahill higher up the pitch, he was very deep in the second half. We normally use felli deeper passing about. We normally give ossie more room to move. Ossie is normally not that bad. Beckford is normally not that bad. Jags is not normally that bad. The whole team are not normally that bad.

How do we normally play???

Sometimes we get the rub of the green or one or two players carry us but I'd say thats how we play a lot of the time

With Cahill in the side that's exactly how we played all last season;

Lots of possession
Sideways passing
Baines our main outlet
No penetration
No pace
Defensively decent but an individual error lets us down.

And unless we use a different formation or sign a pacey wide right player, it's not going to change.

troll.jpg

Troll

so anyone who questions the reasoning and intelligence behind signing Fellaini for £15m (yes fifteen ****in million) is a troll. No-1 would pay 6m for him now and that says it all. Evertonians the most knowledgable my arse. He can't pass, can't shoot, can't dribble, can stick his elbow out and foul lots of players and cos he has a wig on it makes him a great player worth £15m to us - right? Oh I forgot he's world-class too and can fit into any team in the world. Most knowledgeable....this the same manager that signs Beattie to replace Rooney....and buys Neville with the money also....lol

Last edited:

To be honest I can't see any other manager making any real difference, maybe they would give us a fresh approach but he wouldn't give us any more money and therefore we wouldn't have any more strength in depth, what we need is first team signings, getting in young talent is always a posotive thing but we need people who can give us competition for places

so anyone who questions the reasoning and intelligence behind signing Fellaini for £15m (yes fifteen ****in million) is a troll. No-1 would pay 6m for him now and that says it all. Evertonians the most knowledgable my arse. He can't pass, can't shoot, can't dribble, can stick his elbow out and foul lots of players and cos he has a wig on it makes him a great player worth £15m to us - right? Oh I forgot he's world-class too and can fit into any team in the world. Most knowledgeable....this the same manager that signs Beattie to replace Rooney....and buys Neville with the money also....lol

If those aren't the words of a troll then you really need to be studied for the advancement of medicine. How someone could function on so few braincells is astounding.

If those aren't the words of a troll then you really need to be studied for the advancement of medicine. How someone could function on so few braincells is astounding.

whatever mate. easy to call someone a troll isn't it. fact is fellaini is not worth 15m and no1 would buy him for 15m now and even Moyes knows it.

whatever mate. easy to call someone a troll isn't it. fact is fellaini is not worth 15m and no1 would buy him for 15m now and even Moyes knows it.

compare barkley to fellaini and tell me which one is worth £15m. and be real. you know moyes cocked up wasting so much on a £5m player and so does he. you all can back Moyes as much as you want but he's a **** and Fellaini is not worth £15m to any other manager out there. thanks for the insult though.

How do you know what Moyes knows?

Moyes said not so long ago, when he was in form, he was the best midfielder in the prem.

He's been unlucky with injuries but he hasn't worsened. And at 23 he's only going to improve. Honestly mate we don't have much to be happy about at the moment as it is, and if you start convincing yourself that one of our few genuinely great players is gash, then there's no hope.

whatever. offer him to man utd for 6m and see if they'd buy him. he has no skill whatsoever. you people are fools to back Moyes.

Why United? I thought you said noone in the whole of world football would buy him for six million. Are you that sure there isnt a foreign Moyes out there who would splash that cash? Good grief.

Why United? I thought you said noone in the whole of world football would buy him for six million. Are you that sure there isnt a foreign Moyes out there who would splash that cash? Good grief.

Look mate. whatever!!!!! ask stoke city sunderland villa if they want fellaini nevermind man united for 6million. no1 would buy him for 15m and that says it all. ill bite my hand off if fellaini makes us £15m back EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back