"Is David Moyes Really As Good As People Make Out?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Blue much as I appreciate being called a fool, I was wondering if you could enlighten our simple minds as to firstly considering we have no money, how we could afford to sack Moyes and hire a replacement and secondly who we could hire to replace him? I know mere fools do not deserve your pearls of wisdom but please, honour us oh mighty sage.

Royal Blue much as I appreciate being called a fool, I was wondering if you could enlighten our simple minds as to firstly considering we have no money, how we could afford to sack Moyes and hire a replacement and secondly who we could hire to replace him? I know mere fools do not deserve your pearls of wisdom but please, honour us oh mighty sage.

Frank. I agree with you. I just am pissed off at the moment and I was not aiming fool at anyone particularly, least of all you or any other reader. Just really bored with Moyes mate. Really bored

Look mate. whatever!!!!! ask stoke city sunderland villa if they want fellaini nevermind man united for 6million. no1 would buy him for 15m and that says it all. ill bite my hand off if fellaini makes us £15m back EVER.

Wow.

Its like 2010 all over again.

I cant say much, I had the same viewpoint as you, but he showed me, now I personally think your trolling, cos hes proved himself to be worth in excess of 20m.

Compare him to Henderson that the ****e bought.

Then lay off the glue.

Wow.

Its like 2010 all over again.

I cant say much, I had the same viewpoint as you, but he showed me, now I personally think your trolling, cos hes proved himself to be worth in excess of 20m.

Compare him to Henderson that the ****e bought.

Then lay off the glue.

At least Henderson can run properly. And I'm not trolling, and nobody should be accused of trolling because they have a different viewpoint, or set upon.

Frank. I agree with you. I just am pissed off at the moment and I was not aiming fool at anyone particularly, least of all you or any other reader. Just really bored with Moyes mate. Really bored

Oh. Thats quite a reasonable answer. Im actually disappointed I was looking forward to an arguement to liven things up on here tonight. I wasnt offended really, if the worst thing im called is a fool I count it as a good day.

you act so cool don't you rfus. well, I for one, think you're not.

Hahaha.

I don't think I'm cool mate. I'm only a notch or two above pocket-protector level nerdishness.

I do however think -- nay, know -- I am sane. And my sanity is helping me realise that it takes either a troll or a genuine fool to say that Fellaini isn't worth £15 million, never mind £6 million.

Oh. Thats quite a reasonable answer. Im actually disappointed I was looking forward to an arguement to liven things up on here tonight. I wasnt offended really, if the worst thing im called is a fool I count it as a good day.

It's OK I have started an argument with RFUS (one of my favourite posters) so we can all enjoy that. I have sacrificed myself:)

Hahaha.

I don't think I'm cool mate. I'm only a notch or two above pocket-protector level nerdishness.

I do however think -- nay, know -- I am sane. And my sanity is helping me realise that it takes either a troll or a genuine fool to say that Fellaini isn't worth £15 million, never mind £6 million.

RFUS - do you find Fellaini attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back