"Is David Moyes Really As Good As People Make Out?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned for all that. Really, really harsh. I'm leaving this site. A bit of banter, a bit of a joke with some serious points, and got myself in a bit of ****. But to get banned forever with the label 'wum' from some moderator? Is that on? So what if I don't rate Fellaini, enough to get banned?

I got banned for all that. Really, really harsh. I'm leaving this site. A bit of banter, a bit of a joke with some serious points, and got myself in a bit of ****. But to get banned forever with the label 'wum' from some moderator? Is that on? So what if I don't rate Fellaini, enough to get banned?
So why if you're leaving register a second account to say you're leaving, we're back to the Kingdom of the Trolls again.

At least you mastered the art of disguise and are able to return undetected.

And Sportinglesbian has gone as well.

Justice has been served tonight.

large_01inauguration21.jpg

Thank you Jesus/TxBlade.

Whoever doubts Fellaini knows pish about football. A fit Fellaini commands games, he could easily play for any team in the world and be effective at what he does. Problem is Moyes doesn't give him the opportunity to do that enough. My only criticism of him is that he is a bit injury prone. But who isn't on our side.

I think Moyes is the reason why we have so many injuries and ive said it before. He overworks them in training and leaves them susceptible to injury.

Whoever doubts Fellaini knows pish about football. A fit Fellaini commands games, he could easily play for any team in the world and be effective at what he does. Problem is Moyes doesn't give him the opportunity to do that enough. My only criticism of him is that he is a bit injury prone. But who isn't on our side.

I think Moyes is the reason why we have so many injuries and ive said it before. He overworks them in training and leaves them susceptible to injury.

Nonsense.

You only have to see on twitter the number of days they either have off or afternoons off to know they're not overtraining.

And as for ligament injuries these lads need to weight train to build up muscle mass.

Otherwise they'd get battered in Premier League games. Thats why they have two coaches for fitness and conditioning too.

Bolton have had a lot of injuries recently. Is that Coyle's fault?

NONSENSE.

I disagree about being overworked is the reason behind our injury problems. Its a mixture of bad luck and players being soft nancy boys. If only everyone was like the hardy Hibbert.

Nonsense.

You only have to see on twitter the number of days they either have off or afternoons off to know they're not overtraining.

And as for ligament injuries these lads need to weight train to build up muscle mass.

Otherwise they'd get battered in Premier League games.

Bolton have had a lot of injuries recently. Is that Coyle's fault?

NONSENSE.

To be fair mate we get more injuries than most teams and I've seen countless interviews with Everton players saying pre-seasons and training here are a lot harder than at other teams.

So he's putting 2 and 2 together, at least. He may be getting 4 or he may me getting 5, but I think it's something worth discussing.

To be fair mate we get more injuries than most teams and I've seen countless interviews with Everton players saying pre-seasons and training here are a lot harder than at other teams.

So he's putting 2 and 2 together, at least. He may be getting 4 or he may me getting 5, but I think it's something worth discussing.

Statistically we get no more injuries than anyone else.

I can quote them as well if you want.

Statistically we get no more injuries than anyone else.

I can quote them as well if you want.

By all means get the stats out. I thought we definitely had more injuries than everyone else though over the past 3 seasons.

Maybe not injuries to anyone, but injuries to key players; players who were playing week in, week out and not being rested.

If you look at the injuries we get they happen in match (Coleman for example), how can these be blamed on Moyes's training?

I blame pulled muscles on the fact players don't warm up properly, and most other injuries are a result of nasty tackles in match. If we were getting players injured in training then fair enough, but we aren't, so it can't be justifiable to blame Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back