Is Europe a Shout Next Season

Passports out and ready??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
We’d be 12th without the points deductions and still having awful Luton and Sheffield United teams to play
We’d be level with Brighton for all their many plaudits
I think we’re a long way off Europe, but if things actually go well for a change and the finances get sorted we’re not a million miles away from a top half finish

We have a squad this season that is a bit better than the one last season, and a manager that is better the two we had in the previous 3 seasons getting us back on a bit friendlier level. Certainly feels like a relief in some way. Still it will be a long way back to glory, to a level of where this club belong, and this might be best outside of big 6-7, teams like West Ham, Newcastle and Aston Villa that I see a similar size on full potential.

We'll rather lose quality than have added to the existing, a few players with unclear contract situation, some of them will go and need to be replaced to have at least the same depth, a few players needed to be sold due to financial reasons and not money to throw around to keep all key-players, get rid of deadwood and get better players in for them.

We will also not be a team playing top-tier football, rather it's patchwork, based on good defending and high intensity.

I think we will have a bottom mid-table season again, hopefully with not too many outside turmoils and sorrows. You can call me crazy, but seeing Everton going Europe isn't realistic until a few seasons in BMD. The ambition must be there, but now it's also about humility and realism to get out this years of self-egoism, complacency.

fr-father.gif

A marvellous up turn in form since the humiliation at Chelsea, if Dyche can get “his” players, and bypass the DoF who has wasted tens of millions, is it a possibility???

Could the gaffer lead us back to a nice European tour in the same year we take residence in our new home

Why not?

The standard below City and Arsenal ain’t particularly daunting.

Without a points deduction and with a more ruthless streak up front we wouldn’t be far off that Conference thingy battle right now.

So, yes…I am thinking European qualification is possible next season and it would also be very fitting.

Imagine we hosted European football in the inaugural season at Bramley-Moore.

Will depend on our business, the aim this season was just to get safe in good time. The next step would be pushing on towards upper mid-table / top half