Is it Mucha time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that don't want to follow the link: Everton is 18 out of 20 in goals conceded - same as Arsenal. Aka, this isn't our problem.

EDIT: Thanks for the link!
EDIT: Goals scored, #14 out of 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same answer as always from me. We're very lucky to have Howard, without doubt a top five PL goalkeeper in my eyes. No need to replace him, as with our limited resources, it will only mean a backward step.

^This. Big fan of Howard here, one of the ten best goalkeepers in the world.

Is it worth giving Mucha a go? He's an international keeper who won't stick around if he's not playing.

Is this the same for Howard even with a contract through 2012-2013?

Last edited:
Happy to hear that.;)

People keep blaming Howard for lost points this season ,but what about how many bad shots on goal or defensive blunders or just bad plays in the field. it is easy to always blame the keeper but you need to score to win. I think we are lucky to have a keeper as good as Howard.

Beaten at the near post, alot of positioning was suspect as well, he looked more alert today the i have seen him, but still an average keeper we could do with improving he cost us points in my opinion.

Jan isnt the answer etiher for me.

Spot on mate we need better if we are to improve

Before todays game that so + 2, i reckon i can attribute at least five of them to the other Tim.

Right +2 total. That's 13 conceded in 13 games played. This puts us tied for 5th best in the league with Sunderland. Knocking 5 off that would put us at 8 conceded, tied with Chelsea. Are you saying buy Petr Cech or that Cech would have had us at say.. 4 or 5 goals conceded?

At any rate. If there was any reason to bench Howard it would be this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

For the 1st time, im warming to the idea of giving much a chance despite howard having more ability.

Im not sure if Moyes is ruthless enough to do it.
He has talked about it, but he does talk alot of crap.

i'd give him a chance just to give howard a break. if he does well maybe keep him on. but howard has been playing non-stop football. mucha is competent enough to let him rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.