Is it time to panic !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well enough is enough, I can't take it any longer. I have held out as long as possible, but now I agree - this board is a [Poor language removed] joke.

1. If Moyes hasn't signed anyone its because he hasn't been financially backed.
2. He has been financially backed, its just him being a dithering transfer manager.

Which ever one it is, its not good and something needs to change, personally I don't think it is the latter. I reckon its a mix of the 2. Moyes wants players, Kenwright says well we can't have him, but what about these?

We are just a joke and things need to be changed. Just wish that chairman would do what most chairman do, and shut the [Poor language removed] up. That means talking to fans, going on SSN. He may not be lying but he is being premature. Promises mean [Poor language removed] all when you are going into an opening game of the season weaker than when you finished the last one.

Vaughan has fell out with Moyes over the red card.

Anichebe is still at the Olympics.

Cahill obviously isn't near match fit otherwise Moyes would of gave him some minutes yesterday in a meaningless friendly.

Even with those 3, our sub bench is just awful, especially now we need 7 subs.
Good, but i dont think hes` feel out with Moyes because i think DM is a manager not their mate, remember his spat with Stubbs and Big Dunc when he slapped Rooney down big time?Also hes` right to have a go JV.
Also i think Victor could do with going out on loan and see if he gets away with throwing his arms about and moaning to some arl hard case when a pass goes astray, plus he may improve his all round game.
Thats if we had another striker.

2hduql3.jpg

YES.........it's now time to panic.

An that bird above.........it's a [Poor language removed] man!! :o

Time to panic is at 00:01 on the 01/09 when BK realises he just faxed all the transfer paperwork for Mourtinho, M'Bia, Milito, Smith and Fernandes transfers to his playwrite instead of the FA. Hey he'd probably make a mint out of it though this years transfer dealings would make a great comedy!!!

Hold on to your hats boys and girls because this roller coaster just got started baby

Just looking at the OS and the first team squad:-

Vaughan, VDM, Ossie, Cahill, Hibbert and Arteta all injured.

Anichebe set to be missing because he is playing for Nigeria and Johnson will complete a move to Fulham.

Line up against Blackburn would be if it was to kick-off tommorrow:-

....................Howard....................
Yobo.....Lescott.....Jagielka.....Baines
Pienaar..Rodwell......Neville......Baxter
............Yakubu......Jutkiewicz.........

Bench would be Gosling, Kissock, Ruddy, Turner, ?, ?, ?

No other first team squad to choose from!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now take Pienaar out cos he`s injured !!!!!!!

We are becoming a joke ..........

Like a few have already mentioned, I'm gonna wait until the end of August before asking some serious questions and demanding (along with others) some real answers.

The likely teamsheet for saturday is certainly not ideal but with Howard, Lescott, Yobo, Arteta, Osman, Yakubu and hopefully Vaughan along with quality youngsters like Rodwell and Baxter, we definitely have enough to beat Blackburn, West Brom and Portsmouth are at least 9 and 16 days way.

Can someone name a player that has been transfered that would have improved us ( realistically )

blackburn have sold their arteta (bentley) and bought to strenghten the squad...

santa cruz's brother(!), danny simpson from man u, paul robinson (!!!) and robbie fowler (!!!!!!!!!!).

they have made 4 signings.... sounds impressive, but would want any of those players in a blue shirt?

blackburn have sold their arteta (bentley) and bought to strenghten the squad...

santa cruz's brother(!), danny simpson from man u, paul robinson (!!!) and robbie fowler (!!!!!!!!!!).

they have made 4 signings.... sounds impressive, but would want any of those players in a blue shirt?

despite, it seems, a recent crisis of confidence, robinson's always been a decent 'keeper & i'd be quite happy to have him as cover for howard.

Having read in the paper today that we only have TEN fit senior players and likely to have a bench full of kids on Saturday.

I'd say YEP it's definetly time to panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Like a few have already mentioned, I'm gonna wait until the end of August before asking some serious questions and demanding (along with others) some real answers.

The likely teamsheet for saturday is certainly not ideal but with Howard, Lescott, Yobo, Arteta, Osman, Yakubu and hopefully Vaughan along with quality youngsters like Rodwell and Baxter, we definitely have enough to beat Blackburn, West Brom and Portsmouth are at least 9 and 16 days way.

Wait till the end of August with the top four out of sight and playing catch up..........

Think Blackburn will not believe their luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday night and still nothing.........................................

If we have the money why havent we gone and got someone, I cant accept we are purposefully holding out for this long.

We got so close to the top four in recent seasons and its going down the pan in true Everton style............. FAST!!!

If we dont get someone soon I think we may aswell right this season off and look to next already!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back