Is it time to panic !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackburn on sat? Doesn't mean jack [Poor language removed] in the grand scheme of things whether we win or lose that game.

It matters whether we have a squad capable of playing in 4 competitions and improving on last year Over the course of the season.

Do we have that? Sure as hell doesn't look like it right now.

I couldn't agree more, we are in a bad situation, and I can' believe some of the optimists on here saying that they won't be bothered if we sign players right at the end of the window. That is just rubbish.

Ok we finished 5th last season, but with our lack of depth then (with much more players than we have now available) we struggled to hang on to 5th spot but just about got there with a spot of luck. All those teams fighting with us Villa, Spurs and Pompey have all strengthened and by not getting players in end the end of Aug will give them a serious headstart. If we do get 4 or 5 players in at the end of Aug, they will probably take a month to settle and get used to the way we play so may not be making much of an impact to the end of September! And that sucks!! (n)(n)

Friday night !!!

Still nothing and I am disappointed that we have signed on-one but Moyes must think this group of players is capable of beating Blackburn...........

Lets cheer the boys to victory on Saturday then see if anything happens after that!!!

COYB

I started the count down to the Blackburn game...............and here we are again

12 days to go and still no new signings, Moyes still to sign.

If we dont get anyone in this window we are [Poor language removed]*D !!!!!

I started the count down to the Blackburn game...............and here we are again

12 days to go and still no new signings, Moyes still to sign.

If we dont get anyone in this window we are [Poor language removed]*D !!!!!

I don't reckon we will get any signings in this year at all.

Instead we will struggle throught his season to a mid table finish with who we have.

And then have twice the transfer budget next year. 50 million to spend. Like Moyes said, when it happens it will be BIG!

12 days to go and ideally 6 signings to make, could be a very eventful next two weeks. I would settle for 3 signings, it would be good to get 1 in to give us a lift before the West Brom game.

Despair works better now - lets you kid yourself that you know the worst may happen but you are ready to accept it. Say things like I 'know we won't sign anyone' when you secretly hope to be proved wrong. If we don't , at least you can be the smug git saying 'I told you so'.

'smug' is like 'panic'

it means [Poor language removed] all. it does [Poor language removed] all. it is [Poor language removed] all.

great eh?

The one thing that gets my goat (tips hat to Suits) is that it seems theres loads of blues who would be happy with our implosion so they could brag about being right all along.

No one can argue that its far from ideal, come Sept 1st if we've not added quality to the squad I'll be pissed off, not pitchfork pissed off but unhappy.

But before Sept 1st we've got time to add bossness to our squad, and I reckon we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back