Is it time to panic !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry!!!

Everythin will sort itself out 2morow! Peanuts is sound and we are gettin 6 signings in 3 days! Just watch!

WHO THE [Poor language removed] AM I KIDDING... IM GOIN TO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP! :(

Thats more like it. Oh my god I cant beleive just how [Poor language removed] we are. More [Poor language removed] than a Thai hooker selling gangbangs for a fiver. You know its bad when you have to be this disgusting to get your point across. And a valid point it is. We are well and truly 14 inched in the ass. How are they going to pull of 6 top class signings? They're not, is the short and very horribly correct answer. Im off for a brew and a cry. The cry either side of the brew. :(:(

Thats more like it. Oh my god I cant beleive just how [Poor language removed] we are. More [Poor language removed] than a Thai hooker selling gangbangs for a fiver. You know its bad when you have to be this disgusting to get your point across. And a valid point it is. We are well and truly 14 inched in the ass. How are they going to pull of 6 top class signings? They're not, is the short and very horribly correct answer. Im off for a brew and a cry. The cry either side of the brew. :(:(

:lol: That breifly cheered me up with the hooker part, then i realised we are talking about the club i love and just how royally [Poor language removed] we are and felt like crying.:(

My life has been well and truly taken over by the internet. Sign some [Poor language removed]' players so I can get my life back!!!!!!!!

Yeah I was made up with that hooker thing, just seemed to flow. This constant page refreshing has turned my mind into a gutter.

Heres something to cheer us all up...

2hduql3.jpg

Ahhhhh lovely Teagan. Ohhh wooooaaaahhhhh mmmmmm All done.:)

Now im im back to crying :(:(:(:(

Last edited:

Dunno about the Everton shirts but theres plenty of videos of her between 2 men floating around in the wonderful world that is the internet. Im sure you know exactly the right sites to go on :lol:

Neil. None of that talk in here. Take your optimistic bullshit and put it in the optimistic bullshit thread. There isnt one? THATS BECAUSE WE'RE ALL [Poor language removed], DOOOOOMED TO OBLIVION! OH MY [Poor language removed] GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Lol please note the i feel good thread!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back