Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
220px-Mairead_cropped.png

tumblr_mpxte3St5q1qm8jbeo4_250.gif

bell.png

fo.jpg

nonhybrid-dill.gif

Im not sure you know what the term "evidence" means....

What you are describing would just be one undeniable fact. Decisive evidence, Im not sure could actually exist how you think of it. "Evidence" are multiple facts etc pointing to something. If the ONLY thing that mattered was one particular fact as you allude to, any other evidence is pointless, and thus, you dont want evidence. You just want the one undeniable fact.

Nobody who ever said "I want proof the moneys in my account", was okay with a few bits of evidence that should put it there. No, they just want the bank statement.
"I'm simply alluding to a reasonable definition of the term 'decisive evidence' in this context."
I could perhaps have better utilised the word proof over the term decisive evidence but as evidence on it's own is a synonym of proof the term 'decisive evidence' would seem to be a perfectly reasonable substitute for the word proof in this context and given that this discussion is taking place on a footy forum.
My point was not semantics. It was that my suggestion seemed to elicit 'stop complaining or jumping to conclusions' remarks when I wasn't doing either.
I was originally saying that our exact budget is unknown to us but whatever it is it's wise to utilise the proven skills of SW in identifying value (hopefully) such as Ishak as even if we really have £100m that isn't enough to buy real quality in every area.

Im not sure you know what the term "evidence" means....

What you are describing would just be one undeniable fact. Decisive evidence, Im not sure could actually exist how you think of it. "Evidence" are multiple facts etc pointing to something. If the ONLY thing that mattered was one particular fact as you allude to, any other evidence is pointless, and thus, you dont want evidence. You just want the one undeniable fact.

Nobody who ever said "I want proof the moneys in my account", was okay with a few bits of evidence that should put it there. No, they just want the bank statement.

"I'm simply alluding to a reasonable definition of the term 'decisive evidence' in this context."
I could perhaps have better utilised the word proof over the term decisive evidence but as evidence on it's own is a synonym of proof the term 'decisive evidence' would seem to be a perfectly reasonable substitute for the word proof in this context and given that this discussion is taking place on a footy forum.
My point was not semantics. It was that my suggestion seemed to elicit 'stop complaining or jumping to conclusions' remarks when I wasn't doing either.
I was originally saying that our exact budget is unknown to us but whatever it is it's wise to utilise the proven skills of SW in identifying value (hopefully) such as Ishak as even if we really have £100m that isn't enough to buy real quality in every area.
What even is this?

Nuggets.

Looks like Desmond & Sayid's lovechild from Lost!
20170114_012452.webp
20170114_012144.webp
...Check!
...looks sh!te on every youtube video posted...Check!
...Name resembles a level 4 grass Pokemon!
...I'm out, colour me utterly underwhelmed Friends!

Nah he'll still sign, just an agent being an agent and trying to get a bigger slice.

I suspect he's going to be a mixture of Naismith and Straq, and if he busts a gut like them 2 then he's fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back