Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only decisive evidence that we have a massive budget, if that's interpreted as the oft quoted £100m level, is actually spending somewhere in that region net.

Whatever the rumoured budget is or isnt, the fact we have signed proper footballers, off loaded some dross, and still seemingly have targets ID'd, you wont be happy until £100m is splashed?

Jesus.

Walsh and Koeman have been brought in to take our club forward. I trust them with every incoming and outgoing. One or two may backfire like it does with every club but they've brought in Gana, Schneiderlin, Lookman and Williams who I think will be successes.

I have no idea about this guy but trust that Walsh will have done his homework. He's not let us down so far.

Probably just going off his form for Standard Liege mate.

I could really see us going three in the back. It eliminates the problem of having under-performing wingers in the lineup.

Ronny has shown a degree of tactical flexibility, thats what I consider it, others will say hes scratching around in the dark looking for something to work. But players like Dafodil allow us play different formations and different line ups.

We will change things around at times for sure, its about building an actual squad, rather than a mismatch of a squad full of right wingers and left backs.

Is it just me that when I see his name, I want to say Befuddle?

Dafodil RayRay.

Whatever the rumoured budget is or isnt, the fact we have signed proper footballers, off loaded some dross, and still seemingly have targets ID'd, you wont be happy until £100m is splashed?

Jesus.

We're doing exceedingly well for a winter transfer window.

Remember the one where we got Gardner on loan? lol

Ronny has shown a degree of tactical flexibility, thats what I consider it, others will say hes scratching around in the dark looking for something to work. But players like Dafodil allow us play different formations and different line ups.

We will change things around at times for sure, its about building an actual squad, rather than a mismatch of a squad full of right wingers and left backs.

Dafodil RayRay.
We don't need wingers as long as Coleman and Baines are playing at a decent level, so if it allows us to keep Ross and put our new striker into the mix im all for it

True and it's looking a lot more promising but I refer you again to my definition of decisive evidence.
I disagree mate, we may very well be willing to spend the much talked of £100m, whether we can get players to come and clubs to sell is another thing, you've seen the reaction 'overspending' gets on here, so that may not be the answer.

For a similar sum or even less, I'd prefer berahino. Young, pacey and proven in the premiership (albeit 2 seasons ago).

Berahino is only one year younger. Belfodil is bigger and stronger. and faster then he looks. And do you believe that you will get him for 10 million let alon less then 10. Schlupp just went for 12.5 million. SCHLUPP FOR 12.5 million. Berahino will be 20., easily.

Jesus.
I didn't make any emotional reference, either to happiness or sadness.
I merely stated that the only truely decisive evidence that we have a budget in the region of £100m is actually spending in the region of £100m net.

Dafodil RayRay.

Dafodil is better.

Petal. Xx

Berahino is only one year younger. Belfodil is bigger and stronger and faster then he looks. And do you believe that you will him for 10 million let alon less then 10. Schlupp is just went for 12.5 million. SCHLUPP FOR 12.5 million. Berahino will be 20., easily.

Jarganhino has 6 months on his contract mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back