Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't make any emotional reference, either to happiness or sadness.
I merely stated that the only truely decisive evidence that we have a budget in the region of £100m is actually spending in the region of £100m net.

Whatever. If we can improve the team, and it costs us £50m, arsed.

If you cant see the difference, then meh.

I disagree mate, we may very well be willing to spend the much talked of £100m, whether we can get players to come and clubs to sell is another thing, you've seen the reaction 'overspending' gets on here, so that may not be the answer.
Once again I'll state that the only truely decisive evidence that we have a budget in the region of £100m is actually spending in the region of £100m net.
I'm simply alluding to a reasonable definition of the term 'decisive evidence' in this context.

My issue isn't the pricing. My issue is, if Rom got injured, this is his back up. I feel we need more proven quality.

Sorry that the point got lost amongst all the little children trying to berate and slate me.

Yes, agree, i'll be disappointing if this is the guy we brought in for that, but nowhere's stating he's lukaku's backup. It seems like he's being brought in to compliment him and get more out of rom, not to be a sole striker. We definitely need a backup striker as well as this guy,i'd say sadly i haven't seen any links, but then again, this guy wasn't even mentioned about 3 days ago and out of nowhere fee agreed etc.

Berahino is only one year younger. Belfodil is bigger and stronger. and faster then he looks. And do you believe that you will get him for 10 million let alon less then 10. Schlupp just went for 12.5 million. SCHLUPP FOR 12.5 million. Berahino will be 20., easily.
Last 6 months of his contract?

Once again I'll state that the only truely decisive evidence that we have a budget in the region of £100m is actually spending in the region of £100m net.
I'm simply alluding to a reasonable definition of the term 'decisive evidence' in this context.
Im not sure you know what the term "evidence" means....

What you are describing would just be one undeniable fact. Decisive evidence, Im not sure could actually exist how you think of it. "Evidence" are multiple facts etc pointing to something. If the ONLY thing that mattered was one particular fact as you allude to, any other evidence is pointless, and thus, you dont want evidence. You just want the one undeniable fact.

Nobody who ever said "I want proof the moneys in my account", was okay with a few bits of evidence that should put it there. No, they just want the bank statement.

Naismith.

I've never seen any poster in any Everton forum who makes so many bad shouts than that lad. He's a nice geezer, Goat. But he knows nothing about football. He's sitting at Goodison every other week. I swear to God he must be gazing down at his shoes or watching the pigeons all match.

Not a 'kin clue.

Cahill then if you must David.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back