Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slim i'd say but you never know.

It's almost like ITK's have no idea at the moment.

Someone from the club should just sit on Saido's lawn with a giant picture of this

He won't be able to resist

puss-in-boots.png

"Everton's bid for Belfodil under threat
Everton's bid to sign Standard Liege striker Ishak Belfodil looks to have hit the rocks.

The Algerian was due to sign for Everton last week in a £10.4million deal after his representative Mohamed Al Faiech held talks with director of football Steve Walsh.

However, the player's management want to call off the deal after another agent Christophe Henrotay became involved."

"Everton's bid for Belfodil under threat
Everton's bid to sign Standard Liege striker Ishak Belfodil looks to have hit the rocks.

The Algerian was due to sign for Everton last week in a £10.4million deal after his representative Mohamed Al Faiech held talks with director of football Steve Walsh.

However, the player's management want to call off the deal after another agent Christophe Henrotay became involved."
Henrotay is Lukaku's former agent (and Mirallas?), isn't he?

According to O'Keeffe, Henrotay is also "a friend of Kenwright." It would be nothing short of amazing if Everton lost out on a transfer because Kenwright was trying to help his friend get a payday out of the deal.

I can't imagine why another agent would get involved with a transfer that has absolutely nothing to do with him, but I sincerely hope it's not that.

According to O'Keeffe, Henrotay is also "a friend of Kenwright." It would be nothing short of amazing if Everton lost out on a transfer because Kenwright was trying to help his friend get a payday out of the deal.

I can't imagine why another agent would get involved with a transfer that has absolutely nothing to do with him, but I sincerely hope it's not that.
I've got a sneaky suspicion that Kenwright was one of the main reasons why our summer dealings were so poor.

Yep, it s got the transfer conductor written all over it again !.

Kenwright should be removed from all transfer negotiations period.

Looks a messy situation, though I recall in the summer Witsel had several representatives all saying contradictory things and looking for a slice of the pie. All very unsavoury.

It seems prudent to cultivate good relations with agents who can be helpful to us down the line but we either want to sign this guy or not - I don't see how Henrotay can add anything to this for our benefit, as his "fee" would have to come out of someone elses pocket, not Everton's as we are hardly haggling to increase agent fees for this transfer.

It's a murky world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back