Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically it's that both Koeman thinks Dafodil is a bad bellend and Mirallas played so well against City that he changed his mind.

why does every single everton transfer turn in to an utter saga with it inevitably ending with us backing out.

its all down to our very very inept board.

we have the cash, we have the scouts, we have the DoF and the manager yet we still cant get the deals done.

this window is in danger of ending like the last one.

why does every single everton transfer turn in to an utter saga with it inevitably ending with us backing out.

its all down to our very very inept board.

we have the cash, we have the scouts, we have the DoF and the manager yet we still cant get the deals done.

this window is in danger of ending like the last one.

Thing is you can not possibly know that (unless you're claiming to be ITK)

He seemed like a sure thing last week and then bam it just fizzled. Not sure if he is coming either, I don't think it is his fault as it sounded like he wanted to move... sounds more like a money hungry agent from what I have read

hope that WRD fella was right and that we're after mertens instead of this geezer. I don't think we'd have pulled out of this if something better wasn't on the horizon. Especially if we've passed on depay as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back