2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a sucker for hours of editing players/teams. Who doesn't want to play as Merseyside Blues!
PES 5 or 6 - I'm old, I forget which one - was the high point of football video games. Certainly on the PC. You could download pretty much every stadium on the planet and add modules to cover pretty much any tournament or option. And the gameplay was superb: a perfect balance of arcade and simulation. After that experience, it's very hard, 15 years later, to spend €75 on a game that will not have the Brazilian national team, the Camp Nou, or gameplay that reflects what a decade and a half of evolution should have delivered.

PES 5 or 6 - I'm old, I forget which one - was the high point of football video games. Certainly on the PC. You could download pretty much every stadium on the planet and add modules to cover pretty much any tournament or option. And the gameplay was superb: a perfect balance of arcade and simulation. After that experience, it's very hard, 15 years later, to spend €75 on a game that will not have the Brazilian national team, the Camp Nou, or gameplay that reflects what a decade and a half of evolution should have delivered.
I'm on PS4 and too cheap to pay for the USB sticks with the option files. Plus I never pay more than a fiver for the games themselves, which is why I'm still on pes2020. Sucker for punishment 😂

Has any semi-reputable source provided a rough timeline for his return since he joined the team? Or is it still kind of assumed that it will be sometime after the international break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back