2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our current best footballer is Left Winger Dwight McNeil.

Our marquee signing of the off season is Left Winger Arnaut Danjuma.

And now we have signed a very likable, and premier league proven footballer in Left Winger Jack Harrison.

Any one else getting flashbacks of 2017/18 season under Koeman when we brought in 4 Center Attacking Midfielders (despite still having Ross Barkley who provided 15 Goals/Assists from the position in the year prior)?
- Siggurdson
- Rooney
- Klaasen
- Vlasic

To clarify, I am not against depth, but would prefer we first focus on having more the 4 premier league quality footballers in our starting 11.

Our current best footballer is Left Winger Dwight McNeil.

Our marquee signing of the off season is Left Winger Arnaut Danjuma.

And now we have signed a very likable, and premier league proven footballer in Left Winger Jack Harrison.

Any one else getting flashbacks of 2017/18 season under Koeman when we brought in 4 Center Attacking Midfielders (despite still having Ross Barkley who provided 15 Goals/Assists from the position in the year prior)?
- Siggurdson
- Rooney
- Klaasen
- Vlasic

To clarify, I am not against depth, but would prefer we first focus on having more the 4 premier league quality footballers in our starting 11.
Harrison is pretty ambidextrous, will play off either side.

Also have a sneaky feeling that Danjuma is our no.9, hence no rumours of us being in for another slotter.

RW: Harrison, Iwobi
LW: McNeill, Gnonto (tbc)
St: DCL, Danjuma, Chermitti, More pay

If true I don't mind it, although a lot rests on Danjuma transitioning to a 9 successfully. a risky strategy but that's Everton for you

Also have a sneaky feeling that Danjuma is our no.9, hence no rumours of us being in for another slotter.

If true I don't mind it, although a lot rests on Danjuma transitioning to a 9 successfully. a risky strategy but that's Everton for you
Mhmm yes, and Siggurdson is equally effect at LW, and Klaasen can play as an 8.

I'd say
RW: Harrison / Bakayoko
CAM: Doucoure / Gnonto
LW: McNeil / Dobbin
CF: DCL / Danjuma / Chermiti

Sell Gray, Iwobi, Maupay.

Thats ideal.

I'd say

Thats ideal.
You see I agree slightly regarding the Strikers, but all 3 are unknown and would be a major risk, no, we wont sign a Striker without risk, but, DCL is perma injured, Danjuma has never really played 9 in this league and it seems Dyche considers Chermo will be ready in 2026.

Its a major risk.

But when you consider that the alternative will be to probably bring in Che Adams, im ok with those options.

You see I agree slightly regarding the Strikers, but all 3 are unknown and would be a major risk, no, we wont sign a Striker without risk, but, DCL is perma injured, Danjuma has never really played 9 in this league and it seems Dyche considers Chermo will be ready in 2026.

Its a major risk.

But when you consider that the alternative will be to probably bring in Che Adams, im ok with those options.

We have spoken to Southampton about Che Adams apparently.

I'd say

Thats ideal.
Be real, this isn't fifa

We're not signing Bag of Yoko

And we're not selling Iwobi or Maupay either

Apparently we're in for Adams now anyway. Not sure how I feel about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back