2023/24 Jack Harrison

McFadden, mcgeady, bolasie, Lennon, lookman…
They could all beat their man… often beat them 3 or four times…
Whether they could get a cross in, that’s a different thing
McFadden couldn’t. McGeady couldn’t. Lookman hadn’t matured for us. Lennon did for a season and Bolasie got injured quick and never played again.

I'd be wary of committing to long contracts for these types of players until the ownership issue is resolved.

He'd start every week under Dyche, but then likely end up being another expensive substitute under the sort of manager that proper owners would want to appoint.
Best scenario here would be for Leeds to not get promoted and we can get another loan for him.

That and a couple of others, such as

We should not buy players from relegated clubs.

Not good enough to play for Everton.

I could give you a whole list of decent players who were relegated at one point tbf mate

Pickford, Tarkowski and McNeil for us in recent memory.

Harry Maguire and Andy Robertson were relegated with Hull.

Tielemans and Madison went down with Leicester.

Obviously you don't wanna go plucking from an entire squad of relegated players but football is a team game, so harsh to cast any player who's been relegated as rubbish.

I could give you a whole list of decent players who were relegated at one point tbf mate

Pickford, Tarkowski and McNeil for us in recent memory.

Harry Maguire and Andy Robertson were relegated with Hull.

Tielemans and Madison went down with Leicester.

Obviously you don't wanna go plucking from an entire squad of relegated players but football is a team game, so harsh to cast any player who's been relegated as rubbish.
Gueye went down with Villa

Id have him on loan again if theres no better creative loan options available. Works hard but not much creative flair or end product.

If Dyche is staying then there is no point signing players who wouldn't start under him. Danjuma a case in point. Realistically if we can come 9-13th it's a good season assuming we have to sell.

McFadden couldn’t. McGeady couldn’t. Lookman hadn’t matured for us. Lennon did for a season and Bolasie got injured quick and never played again.
Infuriating that Koeman pushed Deulofeu, an actual winger, out the club and Mirallas lost his mind after penaltygate.