2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't rate him too highly, but, Dyche evidently does. I can see the attraction for Dyche, he runs tirelessly, backs up his full black constantly and buys into the system. I believe that there is a clause in his contract to the effect that if Leeds are not in the prem, he has to be allowed to go on loan to a prem club for wages only. Whilst I believe his wages to be on the high side for what you get, I think Dyche wants him and I think he wants to stay.

All depends on how the window goes I'd say to be honest. I think everyone can see McNeil is probably our best suited Doucoure replacement at the minute, if we could get Harrison and another winger, if not 2, then I'd say we'd see it work out like that but I'd doubt it. Think the idea this summer will be just solidifying what we have by putting depth behind it, more so than going out and finding new starters (which I do think we need on the wings).
I’m not really bothered if he comes back or not, appreciated his work rate but also,lost the ball too many times as well.
What I don’t won’t are loan deals with the likes of Danjuma, who was a twenty minute player at most and didn’t even make the most of his appearances when he did play. How much was wasted on his loan spell?

I don't rate him too highly, but, Dyche evidently does. I can see the attraction for Dyche, he runs tirelessly, backs up his full black constantly and buys into the system. I believe that there is a clause in his contract to the effect that if Leeds are not in the prem, he has to be allowed to go on loan to a prem club for wages only. Whilst I believe his wages to be on the high side for what you get, I think Dyche wants him and I think he wants to stay.

Depends if the clause is only for one season.

They had 10 on loan https://www.transfermarkt.com/leeds-united/leihspieler/verein/399

Amazing really.

I’m not really bothered if he comes back or not, appreciated his work rate but also,lost the ball too many times as well.
What I don’t won’t are loan deals with the likes of Danjuma, who was a twenty minute player at most and didn’t even make the most of his appearances when he did play. How much was wasted on his loan spell?
Probably around 5m, maybe 6.

For our current situation it's a no brainer if we can get back Harrison on loan.

Do you think we would low ball for Gnonto? How has he done this season? We were very keen last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back