2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
All effort and no end product, just runs into people. I can live with another loan but we shouldn't be spending money on him, people forget he is a left sided player playing out of position, either move McNeil and play Harrison in his proper place and just sign an actual RW (Something we have needed for a number of seasons) Or instead of wasting time on playing Harrison out of position and just sign a RW.
Who we gonna get then? We need players who are gonna be fit the whole season and contribute for minimum outlay, he is exactly that...depressing but that's our situation

All effort and no end product, just runs into people. I can live with another loan but we shouldn't be spending money on him, people forget he is a left sided player playing out of position, either move McNeil and play Harrison in his proper place and just sign an actual RW (Something we have needed for a number of seasons) Or instead of wasting time on playing Harrison out of position and just sign a RW.
All effort and no end product...like you in the sack I've heard.

All effort and no end product...like you in the sack I've heard.
Yes, 6 goal contributions over 29 games, we need that number to be a bit higher, I'm not saying don't sign, if we can get another loan then great but play him in his proper position and we might actually see what he can do.

What’s the situation on his Leeds contract.

See conflicting reports he can come again on loan with no fee but then others saying he returns to Leeds, the clause only applied to the relegation year and if we want him have to buy him.

Anyone know for certain?

What’s the situation on his Leeds contract.

See conflicting reports he can come again on loan with no fee but then others saying he returns to Leeds, the clause only applied to the relegation year and if we want him have to buy him.

Anyone know for certain?
Can see them wanting his high wages of the books tbh the amount of time left could make it hard get another loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back