2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its such a high figure. I wonder how they can sell players to generate anywhere close to that.

Why is this suddenly such a big thing this summer? Have people only just realised that clubs pay for players like this?

Were owed £30mil i think ( @Tony's Carp i remember you had a screenshot).

There hasnt been a season i remember where net monies owing or due were shown.

I think its because of the PSR panic, people have begun calculating as its become of interest.

Also due to Leeds being in so much trouble.

Harrison on loan if the clause continues (free while theyre in the championship, just pay hia wages) is a no brainer for us as it fills a space in the 11.

Hopefully Mills or a new signing develop behind him.

Its such a high figure. I wonder how they can sell players to generate anywhere close to that.

Were owed £30mil i think ( @Tony's Carp i remember you had a screenshot).

There hasnt been a season i remember where net monies owing or due were shown.

I think its because of the PSR panic, people have begun calculating as its become of interest.

Also due to Leeds being in so much trouble.

Harrison on loan if the clause continues (free while theyre in the championship, just pay hia wages) is a no brainer for us as it fills a space in the 11.

Hopefully Mills or a new signing develop behind him.

It’s £78 million this year mate the rest due in future years. It’s not a PSR issue either as the contracts are ammortised as it is, it’s more a cash flow issue.

90k a week isn’t an insignificant wage.

Hes a player I’ve always liked, but thought he underachieved last season in the end product I think he has in him.

Thats a significant wage to commit to, but I’d trust the manager.

He’s one of the few loan layers in recent seasons that actually plays! Better than giving loan spots to people who never get on the pitch
This is a very important point, along with Harrison also knowing about Dyche's expectations and system. We could go for someone else in that position and they turn out to be another Danjuma who doesn't fit. Then we end up with Young or Garner on the wing all season.

And while there hasn't been much individual brilliance from him, his return to the side contributed towards those improved performances in that week of three home games.

Assuming that the £190 million isn't due all this summer but over the players they bought contract lengths?

EDIT: Just read they owe £73 million to other clubs for transfer fees before the end of June. Ouch!

Another reason why £25mil in cash would be good if we sold DCL.

Harrison a decent stopgap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back