2023/24 Jack Harrison

Don't mind him, don't think he's one that's going to ever massively stand out but he quietly ticks by and seems to collect assists without you realising because he does the basics and isn't always flash, whereas you looked at Iwobi, Gray, they had moments and looked threatening but the numbers were overall poor.

I liked him in the middle and thought he was industrious and quite liked him popping up on the right to combine with Young a few times. £15m for him? If he churns out 10 assist and 5 goals this season and the deal is right, I wouldn't be upset

Ran his absolute nads off in the 85th minute which led to stopping a counter attack and sets up our goal.

Don't think he's the long term solution to our front 4 (LW, RW, CAM, CF) but he's more than enough for our needs this season.

to demonstrate the other side of the coin, Danjuma is not up to task for our style of play, sadly.

Yeah, it's not much money frankly, even for us.

15m is squad player money.

But given where we are, every cent needs to be spent on players who are bought into the manager's ideas and give consistent, strong effort.

He's exactly that, and provides the goal contributions.

To be fair I think he does exactly what you said, he has bought into the managers ideas and gives consistent strong effort. I’d say what lets him down is his decision making. I get what you’re saying about making every penny count but 15 million is not a lot and to
Unearth a more productive player for that requires good scouting which we don’t really have. I’d take his hard work every day as a given over a punt on somebody that might not work out

Swiss Army Knife sort of player. Bit of a Jack of all trades master of none, but I think for a Dyche team that has a small but versatile squad he's ideal. Great on both feet, works hard, must be a dream for the manager. Best performance in an Everton shirt last night

Was out with a Leeds fan last night and the pros (fitness, workrate, delivery) and cons (more frequently wasteful in possession) was exactly his view too. I think he’s improved the team though. His 87th minute recovery to Trippier last night was epic, almost as if he’d only just come on the field.

Gnonto will go on to be a better player, Harrison has done ok for us, don’t think he’s been fantastic like some.

When we sold Gordon I seen a lot of similar opinions, don’t matter gray is better. That’s not to say we shouldn’t have sold for 45mil, but anyone with half a brain would have told you Gordon will go to to be much better player than gray
The lad has done exactly what has been needed, and you can't ask for much more then that.. especially in our situation..

Gnonto might go on to be a better player, but we need now, not future possibilities...

The lad has done exactly what has been needed, and you can't ask for much more then that.. especially in our situation..

Gnonto might go on to be a better player, but we need now, not future possibilities...
What’s he got 1 goal and a couple of assists in 13/14 games, like I said he’s done ok and puts a shift in. I wouldn’t be spending 20mil on him