2023/24 Jack Harrison

Runs around and is about as strong as an asthmatic kitten. In fairness to him It’s not easy being a winger in this team but we need better if we don’t want to keep circling the drain
If Leeds fail to get promoted, there's a good chance we'll get lumbered with him for another season. 🤷‍♂️

And that does not exactly fill me with glee.

I think hes a decent player, but anlot of that comes down to work rate. I never expect him to score or create a chance when he gets the ball, i expect him to run towards the oppositions box till he either gets dispossessed or turns around and passes backwards.

I think hes a decent player, but anlot of that comes down to work rate. I never expect him to score or create a chance when he gets the ball, i expect him to run towards the oppositions box till he either gets dispossessed or turns around and passes backwards.

So he's not a decent player then - he's a decent athlete.

I actually hope this is true
Has to be... He's not naturally handsome like Gomes is.

Andre wakes in up the morning and all he has to do is run his fingers through his hair once and his is sorted.

Not Jack though... Honestly, the perfect manager for him would be Brendan Rodgers. Not in terms of skill development, but in terms of being a self-obsessed cockwomble.

Between tanning beds, mani's and pedi's, teeth whitening procedures, I don't think they'd actually get any training done. 😳

But he's played with your fave Coleman and done exactly the same? It's okay to just call him crap. He's nowhere near good enough. Only thing he's decent at is running loads but so was Paula Radcliffe.
Coleman has been a shadow of himself this season even when 'fit'.

We have to get a new starting RB. There's no question about it.

Has to be... He's not naturally handsome like Gomes is.

Andre wakes in up the morning and all he has to do is run his fingers through his hair once and his is sorted.

Not Jack though... Honestly, the perfect manager for him would be Brendan Rodgers. Not in terms of skill development, but in terms of being a self-obsessed cockwomble.

Between tanning beds, mani's and pedi's, teeth whitening procedures, I don't think they'd actually get any training done. 😳
Andre makes men wet