2024/25 Jack Harrison

He offers nothing to us

He provides me with a big massive headache.

He's absolutely woeful. It's like watching a computer game (Italia 90 to be precise) where you think you can dribble right through a player who you hope is invisible, only to realise the player is a physical being and present and not something you can walk through.

One of the worst, hands down, in the top 5 worst wingers I've ever seen player for Everton.

He's absolutely woeful. It's like watching a computer game (Italia 90 to be precise) where you think you can dribble right through a player who you hope is invisible, only to realise the player is a physical being and present and not something you can walk through.

One of the worst, hands down, in the top 5 worst wingers I've ever seen player for Everton.

+1

Deffo in the top 5.

Along with Ian Wilson, Idn Tal, Aiden McAnespie among others.

Fella is absolutely garbage. I held out a bit of hope because he genuinely is a top professional at least, but the quality is severely lacking from him and has been since he joined us first time. Works hard she contributes a bit to defence which we actually need, and that's why Dyche likes him.

Fella is absolutely garbage. I held out a bit of hope because he genuinely is a top professional at least, but the quality is severely lacking from him and has been since he joined us first time. Works hard she contributes a bit to defence which we actually need, and that's why Dyche likes him.
The ball just bounces of him though. I've never seen a winger that loses the ball so consistently in every situation. Especially when is actually doing anything risky or dangerous to the opposition.

The ball just bounces of him though. I've never seen a winger that loses the ball so consistently in every situation. Especially when is actually doing anything risky or dangerous to the opposition.
He's essentially a slower, less skillful version of Iwobi. Give me Alex over him any day - and he was largely atrocious for us. At least Wobes had pace that could put the opponent on the back foot.

I have no idea how the club has been able to constantly get so many decisions wrong on wingers and strikers in the past decade. You'd think at least once they'd fluke a good transfer, but nah.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back