Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Jack Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him 3 months playing for the under 23s to get some confidence back and some fitness under his belt. There is a decent defender in there, somewhere lurking within the dark tomb of his unconscious.

I think he could be a useful signing as a replacement for Big Fat Sam as the target of everyone’s fuming. It would relieve the pressure from our regular first team haters like Tubby Williams and schniedenfraud... and he’d probably take a low wage. Imagine him warming up in the sixtieth minute at Goodson... we’d all be happy to see Morgan take the field instead.

Rodders the new midfield maestro.

Let’s get Vik back too. It’ll be like the good old days where we aren’t quite as turd as we are now.

What's with all this "worth a punt" nonsense? He was absolute tosh when he was with us and has regressed since he left.

Far too much sentiment at this club.

this all over. Training is fine but if we are considering anything involving him playing in competitive matches is pie in the sky

I'm sure is just the Club doing San expl
..not sure there was ever any evidence he’d be a good CB other than folk saying he would. I don’t ever remember him playing there.

He was a ‘safe’ footballer, almost always passing the ball in the direction he was facing whereas the better players took it on the spin.

I remember that I was reported that EFC thought he would eventually move to Center back, when he broke into the first team. It never happened, maybe because he moved to City to be an English reserve? The club aren't signing him, they are just doing as former player as favour. I doubt Silva will even see him training.

The Goodison Home for Old Footballers.. who should never return...

Baxter, McFadden, Jeffers, Rodwell, Rooney (?), David Johnson...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back