Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Jack Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion no , he had an adults body as a teen and never progressed. Worst player in Everton PL history for me

What on earth are you talking about?

He was unfortunate to have had a nasty injury fairly early in his career, and we bit robbed Mancini blind when we sold him.

There's a player in there, but I think it's too late in the day for him.

terrible footballer, not good at anything. Moyes ruined him by trying to make him a player he wasnt and not focusing enough on one position

ended up with him trying holding midfielder who couldn't tackle or intercept or number 10 who couldn't really beat a man or play a decent pass for a forward to a just utter nothing of a player

Apart from the game versus Man City where Rodwell completely marked David Silva out of it - very few have managed to do that. Another young player with his head all mixed up by managers and agents. I got the impression that he played well in that match because he was given a role and he kept to it. If he gets his confidence back he might turn out to be a bargain signing, if not, he won't have cost us much at all.

If I was out of contract and out of work as a young pro, I would lower mty demands and take something like 10k a week., just to keep playing and aim for a bigger contract.

the likes of rodwell and anichebe have been spoilt from an early age and think they are worth way more than they actually are.

Apart from the game versus Man City where Rodwell completely marked David Silva out of it - very few have managed to do that. Another young player with his head all mixed up by managers and agents. I got the impression that he played well in that match because he was given a role and he kept to it. If he gets his confidence back he might turn out to be a bargain signing, if not, he won't have cost us much at all.

That the game where Silva set up the winner.

Christ, he’s not playing for Everton again ffs.

What on earth are you talking about?

He was unfortunate to have had a nasty injury fairly early in his career, and we bit robbed Mancini blind when we sold him.

There's a player in there, but I think it's too late in the day for him.

Absolutely nothing to do with his injuries. Mental ability = 0

Not a football league player imo

we already have besic who marked messi out of a game once and has took millions from the club doing nothing else, lets sign consistant players rather than ones who have had a few good games
if i was him id get his agent onto some american clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back