Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Jack Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has more mares than you Frank. That's why you're on your third/fourth account on here now.

this is my 2nd, after having my original name -wizard- changed to Frank Gallagher.

im loved and enjoyed on the forum, as the likes suggest!

Sorry but NO
Silva's going to be busy enough getting the team we paid for working plus spending time bringing the yoof through
Romantic idea but a none starter
It's probably a moot point anyway....has anyone heard any different than he is being allowed to train to get a move to another club ??

Always looked a bit too casual on the pitch for my liking, might be a bit harsh on him there and it may just be his composure.

There was a brilliant footballer in there but he was injury prone and so it never quite happened. As a young player only Rooney was more impressive

That’s not true , barkley was head and shoulders above Roswell when he broke through , I don’t rete barkley as the player he is now ,but as a 17 -18 year old barkley was second only to Rooney being the best young player I have seen play for us. Barkley was raw but produced things at Times that made you think he was going straight to the top. Roswell looked calm on the ball , that’s it! Scored a couple of long rangers , one with each foot I believe , against some team of fisherman and post office workers from some country I can’t spell and a very good goal against United, everyone thought he was the next Ferdinand but I’m reality he reached his ceiling at about 18 -20 yrs old

I think Joe Royle defacates all over Ross, IMO.
Did you read that in The Star or somethi
That’s not true , barkley was head and shoulders above Roswell when he broke through , I don’t rete barkley as the player he is now ,but as a 17 -18 year old barkley was second only to Rooney being the best young player I have seen play for us. Barkley was raw but produced things at Times that made you think he was going straight to the top. Roswell looked calm on the ball , that’s it! Scored a couple of long rangers , one with each foot I believe , against some team of fisherman and post office workers from some country I can’t spell and a very good goal against United, everyone thought he was the next Ferdinand but I’m reality he reached his ceiling at about 18 -20 yrs old
Agree that is when he peaked but personally think that was considerably higher than Barkley. By the way, Roswell was an incident not an Everton player :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back