Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Jack Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will only strongly talk about stuff when I know some facts.

Im not a massive fan of Bill, but he has done some good stuff. So each will be spoken about on its own merit.

I knew this would happen andit would be laughed off, as people are so blinkered that they will only see what they want.

In most cases the player is gready and a "rat", but this move was different, and thats only down to me knowing what happened. Why would I make this up, not like ive been given a pat on the back, or some ITK cred. Im not happy with any negative stuff coming out, but it does happen.

If I did not get this info, then I would probably go down the...."he wanted out and first chance for loads of money....screw him the rat" attitude that fans instantly take.
I heard he didnt want the move, it was forced on him due to us needing funds for elsewhere on the pitch....the lad did not want the move to City.
I would give him some training sessions with the team to see how he conducts himself...if he improves under Silvas teachings...be remiss of us get rid....again. He may or course have lost the will to succeed, If thats the case, by all means send him on his way... but if he can help Everton out in maybe a CB DM position..and can manage to oust Sneiderlin,Keane from their positions......on minimal outlay....do it.

I heard he didnt want the move, it was forced on him due to us needing funds for elsewhere on the pitch....the lad did not want the move to City.
I would give him some training sessions with the team to see how he conducts himself...if he improves under Silvas teachings...be remiss of us get rid....again. He may or course have lost the will to succeed, If thats the case, by all means send him on his way... but if he can help Everton out in maybe a CB DM position..and can manage to oust Sneiderlin,Keane from their positions......on minimal outlay....do it.
Sorry but NO
Silva's going to be busy enough getting the team we paid for working plus spending time bringing the yoof through
Romantic idea but a none starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back