Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Why is everyone in a panic, over a player that some probably wont have heard of not long ago, and one who we have not even bid for. It could be a blessing in disguise with the way his agent carried on, if he did not come here.

Why is everyone in a panic, over a player that some probably wont have heard of not long ago, and one who we have not even bid for. It could be a blessing in disguise with the way his agent carried on, if he did not come here.

Because Barca and Ipswich are in on him.

Barca and Ipswich.

Matty the Muzzie is in a transfer window Frenzy, thinks uncle Dan is going to spend some money and return the blues to the very pinnacle of English Football, when the reality is very different

But, but, we have a new billionaire………lads, lads????

This is dumb arsery at its finest

Ipswich

They don’t have the same costs as us as they haven’t been in the premier league for ages.

They are literally coming up with a clean slate so would have more room to manoeuvre due to increased earnings from the EPL.

We don’t so PSR is much more relevant to us than them right now

I dont see what he has pointed out?
Everything has been very 'mulling over', 'are fans of' or 'cooling interest'.
Wannabe attention seeker lingo
What am I pointing out?

I am pointing out I broke the initial Philogene interest so I have a fair idea of where things are at.

I am pointing out that due to Ipswich going for Philogene and Greaves and making a substantial bid, Hull now have a strong negotiating stand point.

I am also pointing out Everton currently feel the deal is becoming too expensive for a player of Philogene’s profile.

I am again pointing out we are now looking at alternatives.

So next time, rather than giving it some and being rude when I originally replied to you in a polite manner, try being respectful, it costs nothing.

What am I pointing out?

I am pointing out I broke the initial Philogene interest so I have a fair idea of where things are at.

I am pointing out that due to Ipswich going for Philogene and Greaves and making a substantial bid, Hull now have a strong negotiating stand point.

I am also pointing out Everton currently feel the deal is becoming too expensive for a player of Philogene’s profile.

So next time, rather than giving it some and being rude when I originally replied to you in a polite manner, try being respectful, it costs nothing.
Cheers Al.

What am I pointing out?

You want some, I'll give it yer.

To be fair to Bobble he only said we were ever sniffing, we have clearly had a sniff and its not for us, it doesnt mean Inter Ipswich are bigger or better, they just fancy the 2 lads more.

As highly rated as this Greaves fella might be, he aint getting in the team ahead of Branners or Tarks, I know, we need a squad, but I dont think we can "afford" to pay 20m+ for a CB that might play 5 or 6 games over the next 3 seasons.

This is dumb arsery at its finest

Ipswich

They don’t have the same costs as us as they haven’t been in the premier league for ages.

They are literally coming up with a clean slate so would have more room to manoeuvre due to increased earnings from the EPL.

We don’t so PSR is much more relevant to us than them right now
Keep making excuses, the point is the Americans have had more than one opportunity to make a statement, so far they have failed, that says so much about their intentions going forwards, which are basically maintain premier league status and cream the profits from BMD, you know how this is going to pan out

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.