Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Hmmmmm… interesting one for the mods to watch maybe

6 months later, he legged it to Real Madrid, and your point is? You need to get rid of the idea that anyone who posts something that you don’t agree with is a kopite

What am I pointing out?

I am pointing out I broke the initial Philogene interest so I have a fair idea of where things are at.

I am pointing out that due to Ipswich going for Philogene and Greaves and making a substantial bid, Hull now have a strong negotiating stand point.

I am also pointing out Everton currently feel the deal is becoming too expensive for a player of Philogene’s profile.

I am again pointing out we are now looking at alternatives.

So next time, rather than giving it some and being rude when I originally replied to you in a polite manner, try being respectful, it costs nothing.
Big issue is we are moving into a territory of £20m+ for a lad who cost £5m last season did well but also as a sell on clause so Hull will want good money.

Ideally we should be finding this player before he blows up.

Thanks for the info tho

Big issue is we are moving into a territory of £20m+ for a lad who cost £5m last season did well but also as a sell on clause so Hull will want good money.

Thanks for the info tho

Players improve, I don't see anything wrong with that. We all want to be the first to find the talent, but the guy had 1.5 years in the Championship before joining Hull and hadn't shown much, wouldn't have made a ton of sense for us to pay 5 million last season.

I do see something wrong with paying 20+ for a guy who probably isn't worth that, and his club and agent are clearly trying to drum up interest in the player so that he can be sold.

Thanks for the info tho
If Ipswich go back down immediately his price doesn't rise that much really would it? However if we want him now is the time to attack it

What am I pointing out?

I am pointing out I broke the initial Philogene interest so I have a fair idea of where things are at.

I am pointing out that due to Ipswich going for Philogene and Greaves and making a substantial bid, Hull now have a strong negotiating stand point.

I am also pointing out Everton currently feel the deal is becoming too expensive for a player of Philogene’s profile.

I am again pointing out we are now looking at alternatives.

So next time, rather than giving it some and being rude when I originally replied to you in a polite manner, try being respectful, it costs nothing.
Thanks for the info hopefully we have done the work this year and have a list of similar players. Would been nic to get the lad looks a talent but is more inportant for us to have a fixed limit we will go to on players

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.