Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Keep making excuses, the point is the Americans have had more than one opportunity to make a statement, so far they have failed, that says so much about their intentions going forwards, which are basically maintain premier league status and cream the profits from BMD, you know how this is going to pan out

Why would they “make a statement” before they’ve even decided they 100% want to buy us?

To be fair to Bobble he only said we were ever sniffing, we have clearly had a sniff and its not for us, it doesnt mean Inter Ipswich are bigger or better, they just fancy the 2 lads more.

As highly rated as this Greaves fella might be, he aint getting in the team ahead of Branners or Tarks, I know, we need a squad, but I dont think we can "afford" to pay 20m+ for a CB that might play 5 or 6 games over the next 3 seasons.

What if Dyche pulls rank ala Ben Gibson. That's always a fear.

Keep making excuses, the point is the Americans have had more than one opportunity to make a statement, so far they have failed, that says so much about their intentions going forwards, which are basically maintain premier league status and cream the profits from BMD, you know how this is going to pan out

HA HA HA LEG IT KEV

But, but, we have a new billionaire………lads, lads????

Matty the Muzzie is in a transfer window Frenzy, thinks uncle Dan is going to spend some money and return the blues to the very pinnacle of English Football, when the reality is very different

your all alone in your ipswich envy

I agree, thats probably what they will do.

But currently they dont own us.

Hmmmmm… interesting one for the mods to watch maybe

Dyche signed him for £17m from Pulis' Stoke yet played him once (in a 5-1 defeat to us btw when Digne scored 2) in two seasons.
I would love to look at our bench and see a great back up at CB, I just think that while we only have 2 Wingers in the whole squad we should focus our money elsewhere.

But none of us know what budget we have or havent got.

I would love to look at our bench and see a great back up at CB, I just think that while we only have 2 Wingers in the whole squad we should focus our money elsewhere.

But none of us know what budget we have or havent got.

Oh, I agree. Was just saying Dyche has history signing a CB for a lofty fee and not playing them.

there make a statement
when they officially own us

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.