Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Olise has left Palace, they will clearly have some pulling power as in, come to us, play every game, do well, you may goto Barca just like how Olise has just gone to Bayern.

Everton of old re: signing proven names onto big contracts would be enquiring about Gnabry or Sane. Their Premier League experience would be right up our street. We should be counting our blessings on the quiet tonight.

Olise has left Palace, they will clearly have some pulling power as in, come to us, play every game, do well, you may goto Barca just like how Olise has just gone to Bayern.
Get this, but I think we have a good enough history of this ourselves

Gordon, onana, branthwaite all young players who have gone or been heavily linked little champions league teams in the last couple of seasons alone.

Possibly thinking he has more of a chance of regular football at Ipswich

Something about him (possibly his agent choice?) makes me doubt he's the type to care about regular football. Moreover, let's not act like that's what on the mind of the majority of these younger players these days. You only have to look at the sheer number that sign for Chelsea to know regular football isn't the biggest draw. They want the lifestyle handed on a plate to them as early as possible.

Something about him (possibly his agent choice?) makes me doubt he's the type to care about regular football. Moreover, let's not act like that's what on the mind of the majority of these younger players these days. You only have to look at the sheer number that sign for Chelsea to know regular football isn't the biggest draw. They want the lifestyle handed on a plate to them as early as possible.

….they have ego which makes them believe they’ll be first choice, that’s the usual reality.

He took the leap to leave Villa for first team football 12 months ago.

I think most footballers think they are better than they are. Especially at this age. They all prob back themselves to make it at bigger sides

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back