Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

If you prefer a club you push for a club. They won’t be offering higher wages than us. If he ends up elsewhere he didn’t prefer anyone really.
Hence why I said earlier - think the only way this gets done is if he digs his heels in for Everton, which I'm not entirely convinced that he will despite us being his preferred destination.

Ransom, it’s 2m mate. If he’s the target Thelwell and Dyche want then why are we pi**ing around over 2m.
It maybe doesn’t feel like 2m should be enough to kill things but on the other hand, acting like a couple of million is nothing is what’s got us into trouble these last few years. You’ve got to have limits and stick to them.

Something not at all right with this.

If the lad wanted Ipswich over Everton he would be having his medical there with Greaves.

This is a bidding war.
Yeah it’s all very strange. Multiple sources saying deal has been agreed between Everton and hull but bobble obviously suggesting otherwise there. Someone getting fed duff information from agents or whatever.

Aston Villa can match the bid if they want him back.

Another one in the mixer.
Reports at the time on 'Hull Live' seemed to say that Villa's £15m buy back clause would only came into effect if Hull were promoted. Strange if true though.
1000015790.webp
1000015789.webp

This is all on the assumption that we actually have agreed a fee with Hull though, which Hull sources don't seem to think is the case. It can't be all down to the player's choice if we haven't yet agreed on a fee.

Correct.

Sadly I think the Everton interest / progress is massively overstated. I cant see this happening which is no great loss.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back