Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Surely the problem here is that Hull aren't accepting our offer? So whats all the stuff about he obviously doesn't want to come? If Hull are saying they've accepted an offer from Ipswich and they won't accept ours because its lower but thats as much as we're willing to bid then it doesn't matter how much he wants to come here does it he won't be able to.

Surely the problem here is that Hull aren't accepting our offer? So whats all the stuff about he obviously doesn't want to come? If Hull are saying they've accepted an offer from Ipswich and they won't accept ours because its lower but thats as much as we're willing to bid then it doesn't matter how much he wants to come here does it he won't be able to.
It would seem so, but then again Joyce and the BBC have reported a fee was agreed. So unless hull have moved the goalposts in the last couple of hours then I have no idea what the explanation is.

Hmm. Shake hands and walk away. Agent is a knoblet and it’s a circus over what is ultimately a punt. Go and woo Asprilla instead. Watford love dealing with us.

It would seem so, but then again Joyce and the BBC have reported a fee was agreed. So unless hull have moved the goalposts in the last couple of hours then I have no idea what the explanation is.
Well thats why words like formal get used by reporters even though people always act like it doesn't mean anything. I guess Hull gave the impression they were happy with our offer but didn't formally accept it and then Ipswich have bid more and they have formally accepted that and only the formal stuff matters.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back