Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Lad it’s not the same, give it up. Hull gave a price of 16mil. We agreed. Then it was upped by a third party. With Branthwaite, the minimum bid wasn’t even close to being met.

Just give it a rest
Who has said that is the case? Bobble is reporting we were advancing in talks with Hull not that they'd given us a price and we matched it but then the goalposts moved. People want us to lowball Hull and hope that the player forces a move to us and screws Hull over. Its not EXACTLY the same situation as Branthwaite but its the same principle.

Would feel a bit crap losing out on a good player who actively wanted to join us like.. but agree that the club shouldn't be held to ransom over financial demands either.

Who has said that is the case? Bobble is reporting we were advancing in talks with Hull not that they'd given us a price and we matched it but then the goalposts moved. People want us to lowball Hull and hope that the player forces a move to us and screws Hull over. Its not EXACTLY the same situation as Branthwaite but its the same principle.

Who?

No, it appears you don’t understand the meaning of that word either. Keep plugging away though Jim, one day you’ll have a worthwhile point about something I’m sure.
You don't even understand the concept of Forest complying with an investigation but not being happy at the outcome of it Dave so I'd be a bit less cocky if I was you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back