2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realise Doucoure was out of contract next summer. It shows how far the squad has come when he is probably 5th choice?? midfielder at the moment.

We can only hope some club is desperate to sign him in January, I'm thinking a club desperate to stay in the league, specifically without naming names but Robin Hood lived around that place and Little red riding Hood got lost.

…my memory is useless, but I ‘think’ the club have the option of another season on Doucoure.

…my memory is useless, but I ‘think’ the club have the option of another season on Doucoure.
There is a club option.

"Abdoulaye Doucoure has completed a transfer to Everton from Watford for an undisclosed fee, signing a three-year deal until the end of June 2023 with a Club option for a fourth season."

There is a club option.

"Abdoulaye Doucoure has completed a transfer to Everton from Watford for an undisclosed fee, signing a three-year deal until the end of June 2023 with a Club option for a fourth season."

Bid him and Davies adieu at the end of the season imo. The current three, plus Garner plus hopefully one of the u23 lads ought to be enough for a domestic campaign, and we could always bolster our options in the loan market.

Bid him and Davies adieu at the end of the season imo. The current three, plus Garner plus hopefully one of the u23 lads ought to be enough for a domestic campaign, and we could always bolster our options in the loan market.

I’d let Docuoure go just because he’s not good enough, same with Davies. Warrington might be ready by that point.

Onana Gueye Iwobi Garner Warrington plus another new signing would hopefully be enough.

That's pretty naive for an Everton fan.
DcDDGrZX0AIw4S1

Status
Not open for further replies.