2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm chuffed we have this lad. I think I read that he has captained every team he's played in - bar MUFC 1st team.
I am all for making sure we utilise local born players as well. The more the merrier - couldn't care less if they were boyhood RS or MUFC fans. Once we get them they are ours. Like Coady. No idea how someone like him ends up at Wolves instead of being on our radar. Anyway - Garner - cannot wait to see him in a blue shirt.

I'm chuffed we have this lad. I think I read that he has captained every team he's played in - bar MUFC 1st team.
I am all for making sure we utilise local born players as well. The more the merrier - couldn't care less if they were boyhood RS or MUFC fans. Once we get them they are ours. Like Coady. No idea how someone like him ends up at Wolves instead of being on our radar. Anyway - Garner - cannot wait to see him in a blue shirt.

Could there be a chance tonight I wonder.

Watched him when he came on, didn't really know where he was supposed to play, it looked like they had just thrown him in and said make a nuisance of yourself.
Good effort with his attempt on goal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.