2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard sounds like he's dying to see Garner on the pitch himself.

If he rates him given his career in the middle then we're in for a treat.

….interesting aspect of that for me is Ashley Cole looks really involved at U21 level, working alongside Lee Carsley. I‘d be amazed if Thelwell/Lampard haven’t spoken plenty with Cole ahead of signing Garner. I’d be less surprised if Cole hadn’t suggested we sign him once it became known he was available.

….interesting aspect of that for me is Ashley Cole looks really involved at U21 level, working alongside Lee Carsley. I‘d be amazed if Thelwell/Lampard haven’t spoken plenty with Cole ahead of signing Garner. I’d be less surprised if Cole hadn’t suggested we sign him once it became known he was available.
Maybe. Hopefully he persuades other like Palmer to come over from City.

I’d let Docuoure go just because he’s not good enough, same with Davies. Warrington might be ready by that point.

Onana Gueye Iwobi Garner Warrington plus another new signing would hopefully be enough.
You cant leave us that thin on the ground with our luck with injuries Saint?

You cant leave us that thin on the ground with our luck with injuries Saint?

You’d hope 6 central midfielders would be enough even worth our injuries. It would all depend on whether the lad Warrington is good enough, but either way we’d need a signing or two to replace Doucoure Allan Davies

It’s a welcome change from watching Siggurdson Gomes Delph Davies Gbamin that’s for sure!

Maybe. Hopefully he persuades other like Palmer to come over from City.
THIS!!!

Getting the best players in the 18-22 bracket that aren't quite there to be considered serious contenders to start for their side (more applying to Barcelona/Man City than Shrewsbury Town, but I think that was a given) who we can give the opportunity to, give them 5 years here then sell them for serious money - thats a sustainable business model we should all get behind IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.