2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still can't fathom a player being out for monthS because he got out of bed wrong? How does that even happen?
Don't knock it mate , I was putting shelves up in the kids bedroom.
Bent over to pick a screwdriver up , 'snap' ....4 months off work and loads of physio plus pain like I've never experienced in my life.
There's no rhyme or reason to when or how it happens.

Don't knock it mate , I was putting shelves up in the kids bedroom.
Bent over to pick a screwdriver up , 'snap' ....4 months off work and loads of physio plus pain like I've never experienced in my life.
There's no rhyme or reason to when or how it happens.
Not meaning to make light but are you professional athlete fit? I did that myself when I bent over to pick up a rag. Snap. But I'm not, and wasn't, in shape. Back issues typically are due to lackluster abdominal muscles. A physically fit athlete shouldn't really get that kind of injury.

Not meaning to make light but are you professional athlete fit? I did that myself when I bent over to pick up a rag. Snap. But I'm not, and wasn't, in shape. Back issues typically are due to lackluster abdominal muscles. A physically fit athlete shouldn't really get that kind of injury.
Believe me at the time I was fit as fook.
It can happen to anyone at any time.

What a surprise, My high hopes to finally see Garner get his chance to become the foundation of our midfield and attack have been dashed by a random injury.
Never could of seen that one coming.... ?

Oh well, time to let cannon off his leash to fire us to safety ?

Believe me at the time I was fit as fook.
It can happen to anyone at any time.
I used to do multi-drop deliveries for a living, bending over & picking heavy stuff up between 150-200 times a day, every day, for nearly 20 years. Never any real back troubles. The 2 times I've had time off with a knackered back, first was stepping off the kerb to cross the road, 2nd was bending over the sink to brush my teeth. Madness ?

There is definitely an underlying sickness running through this club’s medical department somewhere, it completely transcends managers. Our players consistently get injured doing absolutely nothing. There is a common thread and I won’t have anyone tell me otherwise, I want to know what or who it is.
800px-Doll_with_pins_in_it%2C_Museum_of_Witchcraft.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.