2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he played pretty well, How he quite fits starting at the moment I’m not sure. I would be tempted to play Iwobi at Rightback and maybe give him a role in the middle of the park until Patterson is fit as I feel we are a bit on the back foot with both Coleman and Mykolenko both filling the fullback roles. Tottenham will be tough next week but I think we will give it a far better go than last season that’s for sure.

I thought he played pretty well, How he quite fits starting at the moment I’m not sure. I would be tempted to play Iwobi at Rightback and maybe give him a role in the middle of the park until Patterson is fit as I feel we are a bit on the back foot with both Coleman and Mykolenko both filling the fullback roles. Tottenham will be tough next week but I think we will give it a far better go than last season that’s for sure.
Iwobi at RB ?! He's been our best player this season, he's the last player who should be moved anywhere.

I agree but he was a constant option showing for the ball last night from right back. Before then the centre halves had limited options playing the ball out to the fullback so where playing into midfield or hitting it long which wasn’t working great with only Maupay upfront. As I said it’s just a thought. A bad day at the office for the team he may keep the status quo barring Gordon for McNeil and we just put in a better display.

Status
Not open for further replies.