2023/24 James Garner

He's a bit better.

He's ok. Thats all. (currently).
He's a lot better. He's a decent central midfielder, just about OK as a right sided midfielder, he's a poor right back. He's no world beater in any position but neither is anyone else in our squad. Jimmy Garner is not even close to the top of the list of our problems. He's way lower on that list than the perennial loser that is our manager, that's for sure.

He's a lot better. He's a decent central midfielder, just about OK as a right sided midfielder, he's a poor right back. He's no world beater in any position but neither is anyone else in our squad. Jimmy Garner is not even close to the top of the list of our problems. He's way lower on that list than the perennial loser that is our manager, that's for sure.
Oh I agree he is not top of our list of problems, he is right down the bottom.

But he is still pretty average compared to players in that role elsewhere. Being pretty average makes you one of our best players right now.

I like him and I think he’s a decent player on his day and has good potential but objectively he was trash today to put things without sugarcoating. Missed a 1 on 1 near the start and blazed a sitter off a header over the bar. He needs to work on his end product as he is too creative to be a 6 + we already have Onana and Gana in that position anyway. Also he put in a dreadful set of corners from what I can recall.