James McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron Burgandy escalated quickly - that escalated quickly well.webp
So when he turns around and says " My childhood team was Liverpool, I've always wanted to play for them " we should accept it and clap him when he returns to Goodison wearing that shirt. After all, who are we to disagree

So when he turns around and says " My childhood team was Liverpool, I've always wanted to play for them " we should accept it and clap him when he returns to Goodison wearing that shirt. After all, who are we to disagree

If you're going to disagree, at least try to make a valid point mate, there's no need for strawman fallacies.

If he is a traitor to his country of birth, he will stab us in the back in the blink of an eye.
He never turned his back on his country.His country turned it,s back on him........And anyway,s he wont be going to Arsenal as he,s going to Man U,AC Milan,Real Madrid,PSG blah blah blah.Ps feel free to add any other teams as I cant be arsed..............

He never turned his back on his country.His country turned it,s back on him........And anyway,s he wont be going to Arsenal as he,s going to Man U,AC Milan,Real Madrid,PSG blah blah blah.Ps feel free to add any other teams as I cant be arsed..............

So Scotland never educated him, he never used the NHS in Scotland??

.....I think we put an offer of a new contract on the table. Pub rumour yesterday that he's not keen to sign - Arsenal mentioned. Seems odd, he's still got a while to go on his current deal and could 'up' his money. Apparently his lady is sister to the Smith boxing brothers, so hopefully a family link with the City might want him to extend his stay.

I wouldn't pay attention to what people say in the pub. The amount of absolute jarg i hear on Walton road before every home game is incredible.

So Scotland never educated him, he never used the NHS in Scotland??
Fact:He was deemed not good enough to play for Scotland.Fact:Due to his Irish grandparents Ireland came in and took him.Not the first time that this has happened north of the border.Lots of good players have been ignored due to the fact they never played in green and white hoops or royal blue and a few of them went on to play for Ireland.Unfotunately my friend this is the reality of the situation up here.Wether he got calpol oot the chemists or read three blind mice at his local nursery is not the issue,he wanted to play football at the highest level he could.Scotland didn't allow him to.

As I've said before, if the lads got his head screwed on he knows he's at a very good club with a fantastic bunch of lads at the moment, I also believe he will be very loyal to Martinez.

And I think Besic is going to be just as good if not better, just needs another season and more games to get use to the Prem, technically I think Besic is a better footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back