Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. that's what 'club option' means, its not a negotiation we can activate the 3rd year. ok thanks

Just what it says here mate.

Everton have signed Colombian playmaker James Rodriguez from Real Madrid on a two-year deal, with a Club option for a third season.

Honestly one of the best GOT threads ever this one. We've had flights, taxis, restaurants, hotels, highs, lows, signing, leaving, back to Madrid, back to Banjos in Bootle, the absolute lot. More piss soaked sheets in this thread than any thread ever created and I'm not surprised because Everton don't half drag us through the crap.

But

Every now and then they get things spot on and tonight's been one of those moments.

Let's hope it's our turn to shine

I know mate, thanks for the heads up
By the way, what a signing,
this could be like Robinho was for City
This is way bigger than Robinho. James is a bona fide superstar. But I know what you mean: it's a left-field marquee signing that raises eyebrows other than just Carlo's.
slow night over on RAWK mate?
Eh? I'm simply saying that I cannot understand the nay-saying about us signing James from some of our own. If Esk or whoever can't enjoy this - whatever the outcome - then I don't know why he bothers with football. James may not work out, but it's a thrill just imagining him try. We've signed a superstar. A proper player. I'm thrilled that the club decided to take the gamble. As gambles go, I think they've weighed up the risk and seen a huge upside.

Honestly one of the best GOT threads ever this one. We've had flights, taxis, restaurants, hotels, highs, lows, signing, leaving, back to Madrid, back to Banjos in Bootle, the absolute lot. More piss soaked sheets in this thread than any thread ever created and I'm not surprised because Everton don't half drag us through the crap.

But

Every now and then they get things spot on and tonight's been one of those moments.

Let's hope it's our turn to shine
Let's just hope the squad are up for this as much as the fans are. We're ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back